网站首页  |  关于我们  |  最新公告  |  新闻动态  |  备考指南  |  下载中心  |  考点简介  |  培训基地展示  |  在线留言  |  联系我们
ISPN学习中心
护理名人堂
    最新公告
    新闻动态
    下载中心
    法律声明
    备考指南
    考点简介
    培训基地展示
 
    
 
  

  

 
 
 首页信息中心 备考指南经验分享
 
ISPN考试知识积累之病人常用语(二)—病人出院准备


discharge planning

 

D = 医生     P = 病人

D = doctor  P = patient

 

D: I have made the last check-up for you, and all is right. You can discharge from hospital.

医生:我已经给你做了最后一次检查,一切正常,可以出院了。

 

P: Really ? good news. 

病人:是吗? 那太好了。

 

D: You have been in the hospital for 3 weeks, haven't you?

医生:你已经住了三星期医院了,是吗

 

P: Exactly 3 weeks.

病人:正好三星期。

 

D: This is your discharge certificate. I'll send a nurse to fetch your bill at the Admission Office and then you can go through the discharge process.

医生:这是你的出院证,我叫护士马上到住院处取你的账单。然后你就可以办理出院手续了。

 

P: Thank you!What should  I do after  I go home. Any suggestion?

病人:谢谢!出院后我应该做些什么?有何建议?

 

D: Firstly,avoid any stress and have a good rest. Secondly, give up smoking and drinking. Have more nutritious food. Thirdly, don't stimulate(irritate) the incision when you have a bath. Finally,come to have examinations of fblood sugar and ECG regularly.

医生:首先精神不要太紧张,好好休息;第二,戒烟戒酒,加强营养;第三,洗澡时不要刺激手术切口;最后,要定期来查空腹血糖和做心电图检查。

 

P: I'll follow your instructions.

病人:我会听你的。

 

D: Here comes your bill. Altogether 1600 Yuan. You may pay either in cash or cheque.

医生:你的账单来了。一共1600 元。你可以用现金,也可用支票付款。

 

P: I will pay in cheque.

病人:我想用支票付帐。

 

D: Have you made sure you haven't left anything behind

医生:你没遗忘什么东西吧

 

P: I don't think so. I’m really very grateful to you all.

病人:我想没有。真的非常感谢你们大家。

 

D: you are welcome. That’s our job.

医生:不用谢,这是我们的职责。

 

P: May I ask you a few questions about exercises

病人:我可以请教几个关于锻炼的问题吗

 

D: certainly. Please go ahead.

医生:当然可以。问吧。

 

P: What kind of sports fit the patients like me

病人:像我这种病人做哪种运动合适呢?

 

D: Doing aerobic exercises such as jogging,rowing,skating, playing badminton and other endurance exercises are all good for you. They enhance the ability of muscle to use oxygen and improve heart and lung fitness.

医生:做有氧运动如散步、划船、滑冰、打羽毛球等耐力性活动就适合你,这些运动可提高肌肉运氧能力,改善你的心肺功能。

 

P: Once again thank you for your suggestion and your treatment.

病人:再次感谢你的建议和治疗。

 

Related sentence patterns

 

You can't return to your work right now.

你不能马上恢复工作。

 

Get much outdoor exercise.

多做室外活动。

 

Keep a diet.

饮食要有规律。

 

You are going to be discharged the day after tomorrow.

你后天就可以出院了。

 

The doctor has written a certificate for you 

医生已给你写了出院证。

 

I really feel strong and fit.

我真觉得有健康有强壮。

 

Have you got thinner since you fell ill ?

你生病以来瘦了没有?

 

You can go home tomorrow. Congratulations!

明天你可以出院了,祝贺你!

 

All the doctors and nurses here are very kind. I'll always remember you.

这里的医生和护士都很好,我回记住你们的。

 

It is our responsibility.

这是我们的职责。

 

The exercises which occur without oxygen are called anaerobic.

运动中不需要氧的就是无氧运动。

 

Such exercises as weight-lifting are anaerobic, which require brief spurts of intense effort. They improve muscle strength or build up speed.

比如举重就是无氧运动,他需要短时间内用力屏气,这种运动增强了肌肉的力量,加快了运动的速度。

 

I've benefited a lot from your advice.

与你交谈我受益非浅。

 

Continue taking the medecine and come to the hospital regularly. Once your illness worsens, see the doctor immediately.

继续吃药, 定期到医院检查,一旦病情恶化就马上返回医院看医生。


高能提醒:中华护理学会外科主委喊你来听课啦,与护理大咖在线实时交流,名额有限哦!!





小编寄语:每一次不为人知的努力都见证着你离成功更近了一步,未来的你定会感谢现在这样默默努力的自己,ispn宝宝们一起加油吧!!!


时间:2019-04-15 16:42:56
 
上一篇:ISPN考试知识积累之病人常用…                          下一篇:ISPN考试知识积累之病人常用…  
 
  
邮箱:cgfnscn2012@126.com   法律声明 Copyright 2012   版权所有  All Rights Reserved